Did you know: A website without relevant visitors, no matter how good the design, is like putting a billboard in the middle of a desert. Nobody will see it!
It’s too bad that many companies do just that. They invest in a good website but don’t invest in or make the time to get quality visitors.
7 easy-to-use tips to get more website visitors:
- Put a small advertisement in your local newspaper(s) with a promotion which can only be seen on your website. This will trigger interested prospects to visit your website to get more information.
- Post a link to your website on your company Facebook page. Don’t have one? We can design it for you!
- Use Adwords (by Google) to advertise your website in search results related to your keywords.
- Research which sites your customers frequently visit and place an advertisement on those websites.
- Submit your website to directories related to your business.
- Research which non-competing companies serve the same customers as you do and ask them for a link exchange.
- Work on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to get your website ranked higher on search engines. Please note: This process takes time, patience and constant testing. It is not a quick fix but a long-term solution.
Important: Please make sure you have a lead capture system in place on your website (with a clear call-to-action (button) instructing them to send you their contact details in one way or another). In the following weeks we will be talking more about this subject. Or you can contact us today to discuss the options for your company.